As of 14.08.2019 all category rooms at International Hotel Tashkent are booked.
We advise our delegates to look at two 5* hotels located nearby, i.e. Radisson Blu and City Palace Hotel. Please book as soon as possible as the number of available rooms is limited.
Please book via the event’s official tour operator mentioning your participation at the ENERGY WEEK, CANAAN TRAVEL.
Contact details (communication via email is preferred):
Head of Department
ROOM AVAILABILITY AS OF 14.08.2019
Radisson Blu Hotel 5*
- 14 business category DBL – 240 USD/night
- 7 junior suits DBL – 365 USD/night
- 6 senior suits DBL – 430 USD/night
- 1 president suite DBL – 555 USD/night
City Palace Hotel 5*
- 30 TWIN rooms – 173 USD/night
- 30 SNGL rooms – 140 USD/night
Energy Week Uzbekistan 2019 will take place at INTERNATIONAL HOTEL TASHKENT, the first five-star hotel in Uzbekistan.
For your convenience, we have negotiated reduced rates for our participants:
|Room type||Delegate Price (incl. breakfast)||Full Price (excl. breakfast)|
|STANDARD ROOM||UZS 1 120 000||UZS 2 332 800|
|SUPERIOR ROOM||UZS 1 287 000||UZS 2 478 600|
|JUNIOR SUITE||UZS 4 383 000||UZS 5 994 000|
|SENIOR SUITE||UZS 5 777 000||UZS 7 452 000|
|VICE-PRESIDENTIAL SUITE||UZS 6 848 000||UZS 16 564 500|
|PRESIDENTIAL SUITE||UZS 21 250 000||UZS 35 194 500|
To make a reservation and benefit from these rates please email the hotel manager and refer to the event:
Tel.: (+99871) 120-70-00 (ex. 42 40)
Please book early as places are limited.
Please check the latest information with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan: https://mfa.uz/en/consular/visa/
Visa free regime
1. A bilateral visa-free regime has been established with Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Tajikistan (up to 30 days), Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine.
2. A visa-free regime is introduced for 30 days period for citizens of Andorra Principality, Australian Union, Austrian Republic, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam State, Canada, Czech Republic, Federative Republic of Brazil, Federal Republic of Germany, Finland Republic, French Republic, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Hungary, Greek Republic, Israel, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Italian Republic, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Principality of Monaco, the Kingdom of Belgium, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Kingdom of Spain, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Kingdom of Norway, the Kingdom of Sweden, the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Portugal Republic, Republic of Bulgaria, Republic of Cyprus, Republic of Korea, Republic of Malta, Republic of Poland, Republic of San Marino, Republic of Serbia, Singapore, Republic of Slovenia, Republic of Croatia, Republic of Chile, Romania, Slovak Republic, Republic of Turkey, Swiss Confederation, Republic of Estonia, Japan, UUU, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland , Vatican.
The visa-free regime applies to citizens of these countries, holders of all categories of passports (diplomatic, service and civil) planning to visit the Republic of Uzbekistan for up to 30 days, regardless of the purpose of their trip.
Starting from March 15, 2019, a new system of electronic entry visas with a validity period of 30 days has been introduced:
· double entry, with a consular fee of $ 35;
· multiple entries, with a consular fee of $ 50.