Please check the latest information with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan: https://mfa.uz/en/consular/visa/
Visa free regime
1. A bilateral visa-free regime has been established with Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Tajikistan (up to 30 days), Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
2. A visa-free regime is introduced for 30 days period for citizens of France, Germany, Japan, Indonesia, Israel, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
A procedure for issuing an electronic Tourist Visa is established for citizens of 51 countries listed below:
6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
11. Czech Republic
33. New Zealand
39. San Marino
40. Saudi Arabia
48. United Arab Emirates
49. United Kingdom
50. United States of America
Go to WWW.E-VISA.GOV.UZ
- Select your country, type of passport and the purpose of your visit. (Can apply individually or as a group)
- Select your planned travel dates to Uzbekistan.
- Enter your personal details and document information.
- Upload your photograph (must have a white background and contin your head and upper shoulders, remove anything that covers the face).
- Scan and upload your main passport page (must be clear to see, do not include any excess background or objects).
- Enter your personal email so you can receive updates.
- Pay online ($20 USD) using Visa or MasterCard. The applicant does not necessarily have to be the owner of a bank card.
- You can check your application status at the website (e-visa.gov.uz)
- To receive the e-visa, you should APPLY AT LEAST THREE WORKING DAYS BEFORE the planned date of travel to Uzbekistan. The electronic visa will be issued within two working days and sent by e-mail.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive your electronic visa via email. Please print it out and keep it with you all the time when visiting Uzbekistan.
- The e-visa will be issued for the period of stay of up to 30 days with a single entry and will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
*If your country is not listed, you must apply in person. Please check the procedure with the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in your country.